A clear and present danger: A NO-RETURN EARTH-CATASTROPHE BY SEPTEMBER 2015! http://www.Expertclick.com/NRWire/Releasedetails.aspx?id=68275 , and a longer version - http://www.worldhealth.net/forum/thread/100681/a-clear-and-present-scientifically-es/?page=1#post-100681 - containing explanations and full documentation for those who had requested it, or were still under the influence of intentionally planted bogus arguments by the oil industry : http://drexel.edu/now/news-media/releases/archive/2013/December/Climate-Change
Unusual symptoms in airline passengers – inflammation, allergies, flu-like - connected to the toxins in Chemtrail/SRM spraying: http://www.expertclick.com/NRWire/Releasedetails.aspx?id=67842 , and a longer version - http://www.worldhealth.net/forum/thread/100666/enhanced-unusual-symptoms-in-airline-p/?page=1#post-100666 – with detailed documentation.Right along these lines - - health RISKS of WiFi equipped airplanes on passengers and crews - - see Dr. Kerry Crofton's info (- and new book - ) at the bottom of this page. Fas-ci-na-ting!
Microwave Madness in The Marketplace, by Kerry Crofton, PhD
Just when we thought awareness of WiFi and mobile phone radiation health hazards was growing:
• Baby seats by Fisher Price with iPad holders – very close to the infant (if the parents only knew the potential harm)
• Pendant mobile phones to hang between women’s breasts (check out Dr. Devra Davis’ report about potential breast cancer link)
• Google™ Glasses (how close is the transmitter to the eye and brain?)
• Google™ Smart Contact Lenses (hear they may be coming soon?)
• Smart Conductive Clothing and Wearable Technology (microwaves up close and personal) and Medical clothes with real time feedback
Product Disclaimer (?) Suppose a product came with the following warnings, and, even if it were cool, and everywhere, would you buy it?
– Not tested for long-term (or short?) impact on human health, and in tiny print: keep it ___ (distance) away from your body
– Thousands of physicians and scientists, and some countries, are raising a medical alert about its use, and inaccurate regulation standards
– The World Health Organization had labelled its microwave radiation emissions a carcinogen and reported scientific evidence of harm
– Many people are suffering reaction symptoms when exposed to it: heart problems, sleep disruption, nausea, vertigo/dizziness, headaches, cognitive impairment, loss of consciousness, skin rashes, bloodshot eyes, tingling hands, ringing in the ears. And evidence of cancer risks.
– Evidence of pre-natal damage and possible autism connection
– There are class action suits based on health claims
Beware ‘Smart’ WiFi technology:
Diapers, Clothing, Medical devices, Classrooms, Watches, Wearables, Guns (??), Meters, Appliances, Heart Monitors, Hospital beds, Home Security, ‘Smart’ Cities with sensors in every house and on every street, and ‘talking’ cars with WiFi signals emitting from car to car – for safety! Soon, WiFi implants at birth?
A plea to parents & grandparents – safer-tech for your baby
Some friends are off to see their pregnant daughter, and to meet soon their first grandchild. If you have felt this joy, you know the depth. They welcomed my suggestions to protect this baby:
1. Let the new parents know why the baby should not be within ten feet of a powered-on mobile device – before or after the birth.
2. Buy these new parents landline telephone service and a corded phone. (Like most young people of their digital generation, they are now only using cell phones.) If they insist on a cordless phone, find a second-hand, 900 MHz one – not a 2.4, 5.8 or 6.0 GHz digital one.
3. And look for an older analog baby monitor, if they are going to use one. Digital monitors emit high levels of microwave radiation.
4. Also buy them a wired-only Internet router and a few Ethernet cables and explain why they do not want the baby, or themselves, in a WiFi environment. If they baulk, get them a power bar so they can turn off the router at night, and make sure it is as far away as possible.
5. If they use a microwave oven, ask them to keep the baby at least twenty feet away when it’s on.
6. Bluetooth® is not for babies, in the car, or anywhere. And, hopefully they don’t have an electric hybrid car – strong electro-magnetic fields where children may be sitting..
Hopefully, when the new parents are overwhelmed with love, they will use that fierce protectiveness to guard their child from this potential harm, and will never let it suck on, or play with, any mobile device – a cell phone, iPad etc. If they read our wellness guide, they’ll soon see why.
Kerry Crofton, PhD
author, A Wellness Guide for The Digital Age, Global Wellbeing Books, 2014.
Kerry Crofton is a health educator, concerned parent and member of the International EMF Alliance. She is Medical Commentator on electro-magnetic radiation (EMR) for the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, and Co-Founder and Director of the international advisory board, Doctors For Safer Schools.
OUR SUCCESS - - YOU benefit! We – IAAM, International Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine – were successful in finding a sponsor for our health education, and aging/stem cell research, AND one requirement was that we make our e-book, LIFE-LONG HEALTH (regular $18.95), available to the public at the non-profit price of $1.99.
To purchase the book at BARNES AND NOBLE click here:
If you don’t have a device (- like iPad, NOOK) to read an e-book, at www.BarnesandNoble.com you can download FOR FREE “Nook for PC” (for your computer). Whenever you are going somewhere - - even if it’s just to your favorite eating place - - print out a chapter, or two, and you’ll never be bored.